Bunkspeed Drive 2014 v2.10.3370 + Content
Bunkspeed Drive 2014 v2.10.3370 + Content | 2.9 Gb
Bunkspeed, Inc., a leading global provider of rendering and visualization software for design, engineering, and marketing, announced it has released Drive 2014.2, featuring powerful production and real-time presentation features, raising the bar again for easy to use, yet professional level, 3D rendering and animation software.
Bunkspeed DRIVE is the ultimate collection of Bunkspeed’s technology. It enables car designers, decision makers and marketers to have the highest quality design visualization with the greatest efficiency earlier in the process all the way to final results, which translates to dramatic savings. Following suit, DRIVE delivers an elegant, simple, fast interface that?s intuitive and easy to learn. It is production ready for automotive and transportation visualization as early as design review or for final marketing communication imagery. DRIVE allows you to import large data sets, organize, paint, copy and vary your objects in real-time for visual decision making like never before, then present and decide based on stunning quality image and video. DRIVE?s ability to be paired with workgroup or enterprise solutions enable any shot or driving animation to be rendered in photographic perfection on a single box or over hundreds of processors and viewed on a desktop, power-wall or mobile device. DRIVE is like a fine automobile, a high performance engine, supple yet firm suspension, a enveloping fine interior and easy to drive…fast!
With the recent release of Bunkspeed 2014, and the inclusion of the latest release of Nvidia iray, a new render mode, ?Fast? has been added to the two currently available render modes: ?raster? which is now called Preview, and ?iray?, which is now called Accurate.
The iray Fast render mode is fully optimized to take maximum advantage of the CUDA cores found on a single Nvidia gpu. Where iray Accurate is a consistent renderer that continues to improve in quality over time, and offers the best in all rendering scenarios without settings, iray ?Fast? is set to finish after 100 passes so you know when the render is done, and gets to a finished quality in seconds. For product and car rendering scenarios for example, the new fast mode is fantastic.
The Corvette images below completed in about 10 seconds at HD 1920?1080 on a single graphics card. Accurate render mode is linearly scalable with additional GPU?s, whereas the Fast render mode does not benefit from multiple GPU?s, it works well on one graphic card to provide fantastic interactive performance and final rendered images in seconds. The new Fast render mode is:
- Perfectly suited for rendering car exteriors, industrial designer products, architectural exteriors
- Fast on single graphic card. A Fermi or Kepler card, Quadro or GeForce will provide great performance with HD renders in seconds.
- Biased renderer that finishes to completion after 100 passes.
Bunkspeed Build 2014.2 Release Notes:
- Resolved issue preventing some Alias .wire files (mostly with bad trimmed surfaces) from importing successfully.
- Re-Exposed the ortho camera ?return? button in the camera panel.
- Exposed parameter to globally disable the Cloud Based Community from Corporate Installations.
- Fixed Configurations sometimes not being remembered or saved.
- Resolved cases when parts would sometimes be hidden or visible unexpectedly while offline rendering.
- Easy Mode palettes incorrectly referencing project vs. library assets has been fixed.
- Thumbnail portion of palettes now remember size and placement across sessions.
- Fixed rare issue with STEP files generating a corrupt project file if sewing was required.
- Resolved issue causing manipulator text to go missing in between sessions.
- Resolved issue causing duplicate image viewports opening when double clicking a rendering in the Library Images directory.
- Fixed the import/open progress bar.
- Resolved issue where during certain rotation animations, the first frame was flipped.
- Various other improvements to the import pipeline.
Bunkspeed is a leading provider of visualization software and services for design, engineering, and marketing. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, our advanced visualization technologies leverage digital engineering assets and contribute to enlightened decision-making in the digital design process. Our clients gain a cost effective way to deliver sales and marketing imagery, and realize significantly reduced product development costs. Bunkspeed?s customers include Audi, Cartier, Dell, Ford Motor Company, Gensler, Gulfstream, Harley Davidson, Honda, Jaguar, Kohler, Land Rover, Newell-Rubbermaid, Nike, Nissan, Pininfarina, Procter & Gamble, Siemens and many others.
Name: Bunkspeed Drive
Version: 2014 (64bit) version 2.10.3370
OS: Windows Seven / 8
Size: 2.9 Gb